Your message has been sent. We will contact you shortly if your message requires a response.
There are a few solutions and treatment options that can minimize or eliminate snoring either alone or in combination with treatment for snoring including:
- Changing your sleeping position. Sleeping on your side limits the effect of gravity and can reduce or eliminate snoring.
- Maintaining healthy weight. A healthy body weight reflects inside as well as outside and can help open airways.
- Treating nasal congestion and get help for your allergies, colds or other causes of congestion. Note: Over the counter nasal sprays are not intended for long-term use and should not be considered a permanent option.
- Avoiding alcohol or sleeping pills within four hours of bedtime. These substances will cause relaxation of the soft tissues and muscles in the airway and will make sleep apnea or snoring worse.
- Custom made oral appliance that moves the mandible forward to stop or significantly reduce the snoring.